Thank you for your interest in purchasing wholesale from Essex Food Hub. We help regional institutions access offerings from over 60 local farms and food producers through our online store by aggregating and delivering orders directly to you!
If you already have a wholesale account, please log in now to see our current offerings.
If you would like to request a wholesale account, please read the information below about our ordering process. Then, contact us at email@example.com to request an account. If you set up an account independently, it will register you as a retail customer. You must reach out to us to authorize your account wholesale access before you can shop the collection.
If you are a producer interested in working with Essex Food Hub as your distribution partner, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Important Information About Wholesale Ordering
When purchasing from our wholesale store, please note:
- You must be signed in to access the wholesale store.
- Orders are due by Monday at 9:00am for delivery that same week. During the winter season, delivery will be biweekly.
- You will receive email confirmation that your order has been placed. For any issues or changes to your order, please email us at email@example.com.
- Our wholesale delivery fee is $10 for orders under $100, or free for orders above $100! We appreciate larger orders delivered less frequently, when possible/not ordering produce, to help keep our routes sustainable and affordable.
- We request that you select "Invoice me" as your payment method so we can adjust for the delivery fee or any variable weight items, such as cheese, as either applies. We will then send you an electronic invoice through Quickbooks. *Please do not pay through the website using a credit card.*
- We strive to send final invoices by email on the day of delivery. This allows us to make any adjustments, in the case that producers we source from are short any items.
- Our Wholesale Collection will change based on seasonality. Please check back frequently for product changes and reach out to us if there are specific products you're interested in, but do not see listed!
Information for Farm to School/BOCES Institutions
- The delivery fee will not be applied for schools, thanks to grant funding which helps cover this cost for Farm to School.
- Use the "BOCES" filter on the left, when shopping the wholesale store, to easily see items awarded to our food hub in the 2023-2024 bid (CVES CEWW BOCES) and additional school-specific items that we offer.
- You are welcome to order anything from the wholesale store!